The Mesh Export API makes your iModel data available in the format required by external visualization platforms such as Three.js, Unity, Unreal Engine, and other rendering platforms. Currently, the API supports exporting glTF files and our own
3DFT proprietary format for streaming graphics into Unreal Engine using our Unreal Engine Plugin.
- Export meshes from the latest or any specific version of the iModel.
- Limit the scope of the exported mesh using filters and options. Note: This is only available for
- Download and stream exported files.
This API produces two types of meshes:
- glTF 2.0 binary files with embedded textures.
- 3DFT 1.0 binary files for direct streaming. Note: This is only available for Unreal Engine currently.