Create a test iModel from a Bentley provided sample
Create a test iModel from a Bentley provided sample via the Free Trial service
The quickest way to get access to a cloud hosted iModel is by creating an iModel seeded with Bentley provided sample data.
- Go to https://developer.bentley.com
- Click the Sign In button and sign-in using your Bentley account credentials
- If you have not already registered, click Register now and complete the registration process.
- Click on your user icon and navigate to the My iModels page
- Click the Create button
- Give your test iModel a name
- Select Create iModel from Bentley Template
- Choose one of templates
- [Optional] Add the email addresses of anyone else you would like to grant access to the iModel in Project participants field
- Any other users will also have to have a Bentley account
- Click the Save button and wait until your iModel is created